In an effort to align with CDC guidance and state guidelines designed to protect against COVID 19 and it’s variants, the NJAFM Conference Committee is adopting a policy that will apply to the NJAFM 2021 annual conference scheduled for October 26-28 at the Hard Rock Hotel in Atlantic City. NJAFM recognizes that there is nothing more important than protecting the health and safety of our members and conference attendees, and based on these public safety concerns, the following policy will be implemented for the 2021 annual conference
PROOF OF VACCINATION OR NEGATIVE TEST
- All conference attendees will be required to show proof of Covid vaccine or proof of a negative Covid test within 72 hours of attendance. Proof of Covid vaccine shall demonstrate that you are fully vaccinated (two shots of Pfizer or Moderna or one shot of J&J).
- For those of you who have already registered for the conference, you can email a copy of your Covid vaccine card to IT@NJAFM.org. This will expedite your check-in at the conference registration desk.
- If you have proof of Covid vaccine and do not provide a copy in advance of the conference, you may bring a copy of your vaccine card and present it at registration desk.
- For those of you who opt to provide a copy of a negative Covid test result, please bring a copy of that test result to the registration desk upon arrival at the conference. The test result shall be no more than 72 hours prior to your arrival at the conference.
- For those of you who have registered and are unable to comply with this policy, NJAFM will provide a full refund of registration fees that have been paid.
The NJAFM Conference Committee regrets any inconvenience that this policy causes and appreciates your understanding and anticipated cooperation in complying with this policy. If you have any questions about this policy please submit via email to IT@NJAFM.org