SAME New Jersey Post
Regional Contracting Opportunities 2011
Thursday 28 April 2011 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Community Center, 2705 East Arnold Avenue, McGuire AFB
Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst, NJ
REGISTRATION CLOSES APRIL 15th
LAST WEEK TO REGISTER – DON’T MISS OUT!
Sponsorship opportunities still available – consider sponsoring the event even if you can’t attend.
ADVANCE REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED DUE TO BASE SECURITY PROTOCOLS
- •· LTC Catherine Roberts-Lassiter, LG – Commander/Director of Contracting, MICC U.S. Army Reserves
Center, Ft. Dix
- •· COL John Boulé – Commander & District Engineer, USACE New York District
- •· Lidjia Erazo, Deputy Contracting Officer & SADBU – McGuire AFB
- •· LTC Michael Lyons, Director of Construction & Facility Management -- NJ Dept of Military & Veterans
- •· Michael Scarano, Deputy District Engineer for Programs and Project Management – USACE
- •· John Sclesky, Base Engineer – Dover AFB
- •· J.L Contreras LCDR, CEC, USN - Public Works Officer, Naval Weapons Station Earle
The following firms have generously sponsored this event:
Ensign Engineering, P.C.
Hatch Mott MacDonald
Homeland Security Construction Corp.
Kennon Surveying Services, Inc.
KS Engineers, P.C.
PS&S Global, LLC
Ram Tech Systems, Inc
Sevenson Environmental Services, Inc.
The Louis Berger Group, Inc
TTI Environmental, Inc.